Pages

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

The holidays and the new year!

Well, Christmas is over, and the new year is upon us.  I have been super busy with family, presents, baking, and a whole bunch of other things, but it's time to get this blog running again.  I have to say that I am absolutely ecstatic about adding PayPal to my blog.  I told all of you that I would be making a new blog for just my art, and I am almost ready to post it:)  There will hopefully be tabs for paintings, ink art, and various things from my sketchbooks, plus some inspiration for new art.  Later today I will put up a photo of a gift I gave my mom, which was a painting I did for her of things she really likes.

I hope all of my readers had an amazing Christmas, and will be having a good new year.  Tell me all about your New Year's resolutions in the comments!  This should be entertaining, to say the least.

No comments:

Post a Comment