Pages

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Sisters in Action and Forest of Hair

Here are some rough sketches I worked up this evening.  The two sisters are back in action as they fight off alien robots. Eventually, when I'm pleased with their look, I will use them in full-color illustrations...but until that day, rough sketches will abound.  As for the lady of the forest, so to speak, she is going to be just a standard ink illustration.  I was getting frustrated not having something that I could finish in the works, since I've been doing a lot of rough concept sketches lately.





2 comments:

  1. Hey there ParishSky!! Thank you for the leaving a comment on my blog! :) You have a cool blog here, I'm digging the two sister drawing and your paintings! Good ole traditional art stuff blog...Cool!

    ReplyDelete