Pages

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Vote for My Threadless Design, In Threadless Loves Weird!!!

This is the first design I've submitted to Threadless, and I'm trying to get the word out.  I was just notified that it has been accepted and that it is up for scoring.  I recently posted a video of me doing the initial illustration.  Watch the video here:


Below is the design on a guy's and girl's shirt, as well as a laptop case.  I love how it came out, it's a bit creepy, but the challenge was to create something weird after all!!!! So go check it out here:

I'll make you laugh and cry - Threadless T-shirts, Nude No More



Thanks!!!

2 comments:

  1. Nice. Good luck! They should have used someone with darker skin to model the black t-shirt. Design looks great on the laptop case.

    ReplyDelete